Alpine Summer - Switzerland Summer vacation
Wallpaper Resolutions : 1024*768 | 1280*1024 | 1280*800 | 1440*900 | 1600*1200 | 1680*1050 |
Winter Fun in the Alps - Alps Ski Vacation, 31 Pics, 1600 + 1920
Switzerland Winter Fun - Swiss Alps Ski Vacation, 27 Pics, 1680 + 1600
Alpine Summer - Switzerland Summer vacation,21pics, 1680 + 1600
Switzerland Tourist Attractions Wallpapers, 23pics , 1600*1200
Switzerland Summer Regions:
One region, four worlds,Lake Geneva Region, Switzerland
Adventure-filled mountains, idyllic lakes, exciting towns and charming landscapes: the Lake Geneva Region is home to four very different worlds, all close to one another. There is the Jura, with its vast meadows, traditional crafts, and famous watch brands; barely half an hour away, by the lake, are elegant, buzzing cities. The countryside is popular for leisurely hikes from one historic village to the next. The Alps, meanwhile, are a thrilling playground for outdoor sports lovers – as well as being home to delightful and unspoilt mountain villages.
Summit meeting,Valais, Switzerland
No fewer than 47 mountain peaks here top 4,000 m. It is no surprise, then, that the Valais is regarded as the ultimate destination for fans of the mountains – whether hikers or mountain bikers, artists, sun lovers or gourmets. Indeed, the people of the Valais are proud of their local specialities: from saffron rice to air-dried meat, and from leek tart to raclette and a huge variety of cheeses. Not to mention that the Valais is the biggest wine-producing region in Switzerland – with styles and standards to match.
Mountain idyll,Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
The deep blue Lake Oeschinen lies in the spectacular hiking region above Kandersteg, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Awaiting visitors are not just breathtaking views of the towering Blüemlisalp and its neighbours, but also superb family facilities. From toboggan runs to swimming, year-round fishing to a little rowing expedition, the crystal clear Lake Oeschinen has something to delight visitors of all ages.
Three regions in one, Fribourg Region, Switzerland
The Fribourg Region is a concentration of what makes Switzerland special. The people speak both French and German in the streets, and have adopted the best of both cultures. In addition, this compact area is home to three completely different holiday regions, all waiting to be discovered: the Prealps, with their glorious bike trails, footpaths, and the picturesque small town of Gruyères; the medieval art-filled capital of Fribourg with its lively student atmosphere; and the Three Lakes Region with its Mediterranean style.
- 2. Ironing The Swiss flag, Aletsch Glacier ,Switzerland
- 3. Aerial photo of Bern, - Berne, the romantic Capital of Switzerland
- 4. RhB Rhaetian Railway photo - RhB train on the Landwasser Viaduct, Switzerland
- 5. Beautiful Alpine lake of Bachalpsee in the Bernese Oberland, Switzerland.
- 6. Hiking at Leysin in Lake Geneva - Switzerland Summer Vacation
- 7. Hiking at Engstlenalp, Hikers’ paradise - Switzerland Summer Vacation
- 8. Hochalp Ostschweiz, Eastern Switzerland
- 9. Jet d'Eau, Geneva, Switzerland, largest fountains in the world.
- 10. Kunsthaus, Zurich - Fine Art Museum in Zurich
- 11. Family Outdoor Camping , Selezer Alp
- 12. bikers resting on the shores of the river Aare, Biking in Switzerland
- 13. Summer Vacation n Lavertezzo, Switzerland
- 14. Blausee (Blue Lake) - Swiss Alps blausee blue lake
- 15. Mountainbiking in Grosse Scheidegg, Switzerland Summer Vacation
- 16. Mountainbiking in Leysin, Switzerland Summer Vacation
- 17. Schmiedgasse, St. Gallen
- 18. Mountainbiking in Suvretta Pass, Switzerland Summer Vacation
- 19. Family Fun on river - Switzerland Summer Vacation
- 20. Old Man and the Sheeps - Summer Swiss Apls
- 21. Having Fun on lakeside , Flaesch Graubunden.Switzerland